frayed denim + satin

Thursday, September 29, 2016

I have had a sick obsession with satin lately and once I saw this rust colors dress I instantly knew I had to have it. It also doesn't hurt that it was under $60! The dress was originally a maxi and I didn't love it on me, so I had my aunt hem it into a midi dress. Being 5'2 can be a struggle.

 This H&M denim jacket has become one of my favorite pieces of all time. I love the fray detail at the bottom and that it is a bit oversized, it pretty much looks great with anything. I have been looking around for a denim choker and haven't found one that I loved so I made my own. It was REALLY easy and cheap, I will do a post on that a little later. But I loved mixing these tectures together.


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S
Satin Dress, Denim Jacket, Choker made by me, Sunglasses, Shoes 

You Might Also Like

0 comments