Culotte + Jumpsuit

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Culottes can be challenging for anyone especially someone who is 5'2 like me but lately, I have been obsessing over culottes. Once I saw this jumpsuit, it was pretty much a springtime match made in heaven! I love how this particular style almost looks like a midi dress and flows in the wind when I walk, it has such a girly feel to it! Pair this romper with simple gold jewelry and if you are short like I am I suggest pairing it with a heel.

Throw a leather jacket over for an edgier look.


Since this is my first blog post I would like to spread some love to my amazingly skilled friends for helping in the creation of Lauren Eliza. Photography done by life long friend Lizzie Zareva and my logo is done by Lindsey Swink creator of Bare Ink Design (Website / Instagram).


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S
Leith Blouson Jumpsuit, Topshop Leather Jacket, Forever 21 Booties (similar here), Topshop bag (similar here







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love, love, LOVE the jumpsuit!!! Cannot wait to try out this look paired with a leather jacket - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, so tell me do you see the black/white skirt being a hit like last year, with a new twist? I love skirts in the spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete