LE x Vevlet Lounge x NardCam

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Happy October y'all! I am so excited to share this look with all of you. I collaborated with my favorite boutique in Downtown Frederick, Velvet Lounge. Velvet Lounge has the best merchandise & all of the ladies that work there are the fabulous! VL carries brands such as Free People, Rebecca Minkoff, Hudson, Citizens, Wildfox, Steve Madden & AG. Just to name a few. 

I worked closely with VL's very own Sammi to style this look. Sammi is the social media & planning guru. She just launched her side hustle Insta. Seriously, go follow her you will not be disappointed. 

After trying on multiple looks this Free People dress really stood out to me. It's the perfect dress to wear at the end of summer to transition into fall. This dress has brushstroke flowers, pleats, a high neck (which I'm all about) and a slightly open back that ties.. I'm in love.. This versatile mini dress could also be worn as a tunic. 

These Freebird Boots are calling my name. We paired this dress with multiple boots & booties but these were the winner, by far. The boot are sturdy and so comfy. The color, style & everything about this boot is beautiful and will be the perfect go-to shoe for any fall look. 

The outfit was finished off with this super cute Rebecca Minkoff olive, embroidered suede cross body.

All photos were shot by the talented Nardcam. This was my first time every working with him & I have to admit that I was a little nervous. I typically have my close friends or boyfriend take my photos but I was NOT disappointed. Nardcam is so kind, creative & makes it so easy to shoot with. You have to check out his work, he is insanely talented!

   
    
    
The combination of the dress, boots & bag are giving me all of the fall feels, even though it was 80 degrees when we shot this look!

O U T F I T    D E T A I L S
Gemma Mini Dress  $108
Freebird Caden Boots  $295
Rebecca Minkoff Stargazing Small Flap Crossbody Bag $225

P H O T O S   B Y 

Make sure to show some love to...



You Might Also Like

0 comments