Mediterra Natural Skincare Collab

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Guys I have been testing out these three products from Mediterra Natural Skincare for about a week now and I have to say that I am in love. The benefits of the Argan Oil, Pure Rose Toner & Prickly Pear Seed Oil Serum are endless... I'm not kidding! I am in love that the oils come in a dropper packaging. Follow them on Instagram

Argan Oil
I have tried a couple of different types Argan Oil but I truly do love this one. 
Out of all the ones I have tried I love this one, it just melts into the skin.  It does not leave my skin feeling too oily but it deeply moisturized and leaves my skin glowing! I have recently been struggling with acne and after one week I have seen results. It has reduced acne and service scars from previous break outs.

Not only is this oil great for the skin but it is amazing for the hair. It has helps with split ends, frizziness & leaves hair shinning. 

A few other benefits
1. Nighttime moisturizer
2. Stretch marks
3. Razor bumps & burns
4. Lip & nail conditioner
5. Dry feet & heels
6. Eczema
Pure Rose Toner
I was excited to try this, I love rose sprays. I currently use the Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray which I love but this is my new favorite. The stray has no parabens & contains 100% natural materials. I added two drops of the argan oil to the spray and I use it every more & night before bed.

A few other benefits
1. Removes make up 
2. Helps with dark circles
3. Refreshes the skin

Pure Rose Toner l $10


Prickly Pear Seed Oil Serum
I have never heard of this oil before, prickly pear is a 'miracle plant' it contains high amounts of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids & antioxidants. So far it is winning me over! I use it on my face and I have noticed a decrease in my pore size and under eye circles. I apply this oil to my face every night after I wash my face & then I spray the Pure Rose Toner all over.

A few other benefits
1. Restores elasticity & brightens the complexion
2. Prevent wrinkles
3. Great for sensitive skin
4. Protection against free radicals 
5. Anti-inflammatory oil
6. Slows skin aging
7. Stronger nails

Prickly Pear Seed Oil Serum l $35-$95


Overall, I highly recommend adding Mediterra Natural Skincare into your daily skincare routine. The benefits are amazing, a little goes along way & you cannot beat the price!

You Might Also Like

0 comments