Denim on Denim

Friday, April 01, 2016



After years and years of shunning denim on denim and trying to get rid of the image of Brittany and Justin's at the AMA's wearing head to toe denim out of our heads, it's back. I know it is a scary trend but when it is done right, it can it can look amazing! It's important to make sure that the washes and colors are different from one another, this means light wash denim with dark wash denim. I find that it looks better when the darker wash is on the bottom and the lighter on the top, it is more slimming and creates a nicer illusion for your proportions. I paired a slouchy boyfriend jean with a flow top which might not work for everyone. There are so many options for pairing denim on denim. You can pair denim shirts, jackets, skirts, jeans, shorts, flares and vests; making sure that the washes are different colors.


Here is a little celeb inspiration...


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S

You Might Also Like

0 comments