Mint' To Be

Monday, April 11, 2016

This blog post is a little different than my typical style posts, I really wanted to focus on the decor. Last week was my best friends bridal shower and the theme was "mint' to be." I think it is one of the most beautiful showers and definitely looks like something right out of Pinterest! The brides mother  took charge of decorating and making everything come together! From transforming her unfinished basement into a stunning white tent, food and drinks, the table decor (how amazing does the floral arrangements look?!) and there was even valet parking! And of course all of the bridesmaids pitched in to make the day absolutely amazing.
Here comes the best part.. the photo booth! 
Next stop the bachelorette party!!

Photography and photo booth props by the talented Morgan Bebe

O U T F I T    D E T A I L S

You Might Also Like

0 comments