NYFW AS AN INTERN PART TWO

Monday, September 19, 2016

Orla & Darren sorting through the rack.
Getting ready to walk to location!

 
Today is the day of the presentation!! Our call time was at 11am and once we got there Shan and I met up with Megan and Alice to get a list of each model and their agencies. Our job was to make sure all of the models were accounted for so that we could get them into hair and makeup as soon as possible. BUT that didn't happen as planned four of the girls were running late, so we called their agencies about every 10 minutes waiting for an ETA for each girl. The last girl finally arrived at 12pm and after that our day was pretty easy. We checked out the collection, which I am officially in love with! Everything in the collection is so bright, girly and fun. My favorite piece is the small bag with the face on it!

Once all of models were ready we started to head over to Orla's new shop on Bleecker were the Presentation was taking place. The walk over there had to be one of my favorite experiences of NYFW. On the walk there everyone was getting so pumped for the presentation, there were cameras filming and taking photos. People on the streets were stopping to see what was happening, it was just a very cool feeling. The presentation started around 2pm and let me remind you that this was my first fashion week show ever, so I was beyond excited. The girls stood on blocks so everyone could walk up to each girl and see the look. At the end of the presentation Shan and I said our goodbyes to Megan, Alice, Darren, Orla and Leith who have all been so amazing to work with. I feel like I've learned and become so inspired in just three short days.

And of course after the show Shan and I treated ourselves to a little shopping, sushi and sake'.

You Might Also Like

0 comments