Embroidered silk

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

This dress also looks amazing if you unbutton it a little and drape it off your shoulders.
Yep another silk/satin piece.. But I can't help it! 
Honestly, this dress sells itself. It such a great transitional piece, in the day time you could pair it with a pair of flats or sneaker and at night add a cute heel. This dress is also perfect for the fall it would look great with a knee high boot. 

I originally wore this look to the Vivenne Hu SS16 and I got tons of compliments and people asking me if it was designer. I was so flattered but no this dress is just under $55! I paired it with a golden knot choker, a pair of peep toe bootie heels and a small red bag for a pop of color. I just wouldn't recommend a jacket or vest because the back is so pretty you want to show it off!


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S


You Might Also Like

0 comments