Two piece flare

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ah, these pants/two piece (whatever you want it to be) are seriously fantastic! I swear these pants make me look so slim because of the flare with a high/tight waist. I love the Free People/ vintage feel of this look, I'm also pretty sure my mom owned a similar outfit like this back in the day. The suspender straps can be detached but I prefer to wear the pants with the straps. 

I know it is almost November and I was originally going to pair this two piece with a sweater but it was 80 degrees so I opted that out for one of my favorite off the shoulder tops from Topshop. You gotta do what you gotta do, but a sweater looks amazing too!

I just want to note that this might be my favorite post because of all of the amazing fall tones in these photos. I am going back to this wall later this week before the leaves change, stay tuned!

Shout out to Bare Ink Design for letting me pose with some of your amazing signs!

Who else loves fall time?


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S


You Might Also Like

2 comments