8 Holiday gifts under $100

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I thought I would throw a quick little holiday gifts under $100 guide together for all of you. Shopping for the holidays can be hard and expensive and I'm all about a good deal. These are some of my favorite beauty, decor and miscellaneous gifts that won't break the bank. I'd be happy if I received any of these! 
All of these items are from Nordstrom

1. UGG Cable Knit Pom Beanie: This UGG beanie is so cute, I love the pattern of the knit and the pom pom. It comes in three colors; grey, black and ivory. $65

2. NEST Fragrances 'Holiday' Reed Diffuser & Candle Set: I cannot get enough of this set! The fragrance reminds me so much of the holidays, it has hits on cinnamon, vanilla, pine and orange. I was a little skeptical about the diffuser but I was pleasantly surprised because it smells so amazing and has lasted me over a month now, we will see if it lasts the full 90 days like it claims. $72

3. 5-Piece Monogram Cheese Board & Utensil Set: This is such a great gift for the holidays! There are so many holiday party and this is great piece for hosting. $48

4. GLAMGLOW Youthmud Set: This three piece GLAMGLOW set is a steal! You get three face masks for the price of what one masks typically costs; YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment, SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment, and the THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment. I rotate using all three of the mud masks they are all amazing and have made my skin so bright and smooth. My favorite has got to be the Youthmud Mask, I tingles a bit when it goes on the face and after my skin feels so refreshed and firm. $69

5. Faux Fur Throw: Umm, this fur throw is so cute I ordered it the other day and it is one of the softest throws that I have ever felt. This throw comes in two colors brown and white. I personally love the white because it looks best with the colors in my room. BUT the best part is that is is now on sale for $89.40!!

6. Fringe Studio 'Polka Dots' Monogram Mug: These coffee mugs are so cute and you can personalize it for each person. $12

7. CAPRI BLUE 'Gilded Muse Collection' Candle: This candle smells so amazing and it looks amazing with home decor. The candles come in three different metallic jars and scents. $39

8. Drybar 'Triple Sec' 3-in-1 Texturizer: This has become one of my FAVORITE products! It's a texturizer and and dry shampoo all in one. It helps hold the curls in my hair and it also gives amazing volume. PLUS, it smells so amazing! Drybar has become one of my favorite hair care products. $13 


What's your favorite gift to give for the holidays?

You Might Also Like

0 comments