THE NEWSETTE LAUNCH

Wednesday, November 29, 2017


Grab your morning coffee because today is the day that The Newsette has launched their website! The Newsette is a daily newsletter dedicated to delivering a daily does of positivity. Throughout the hundred of emails that accumulate in my inbox daily I alway make time to read their newsletters. You can subscribe here, you can thank me later.

The Newsette reached out to me to write a review on their newly launched website but all opinions are my own.
I was given the opportunity to view the website about a week ago. My first impression is the site is super cute but super busy! I would love to see more clarity of what is what on the page. It is hard to tell because everything is too scrunched and I think incorporating more white space through the page would help.. I would like to note that the site is totally user friendly.

BUT I think The Newsette page is super cute and has amazing content! I love the blush tones that are carried out through their website & within the content. Speaking of the content it is really fun and trendy. I don't want to give anything away but if you are like me and you love beauty, fashion, cooking receipts (literally the top things I look for in a site) then check them out! I am also all for a brand that encourages women to help & support other women. That is what this brand embodies.

I am loving this article about Danielle Pearson, The Owner of The Newsette featured in the Coveteur! If you have a moment take a second and read up on one the lovely lady who started it all.

Here is one of my favorite articles on the site!
Morning Routine: Tyler Haney

Do yourself a favor & make your mornings better. 
Subscribe here.

Follow along with 36k others on Instagram !

You Might Also Like

0 comments