Faux Wrap Dress

Friday, August 25, 2017

I love a good wrap dress I swear (even if it is not actually a wrap dress) they are flattering on EVERYONE. It's also a bonus that it is so comfortable. This dress is from one of my favorite places to shop, call Princess Polly Boutique they are based out of Australia. It never fails that every single piece that I order from there is so freaking cute & fits me perfectly.. I'm not even kidding. This dress is great for day or night. I originally wore this dress for brunch while I was in Miami and I paired it with of heels & I received a lot compliments on it, but warning.. it is a little boob-ish. Whatever, for this post I have pair the dress with a pair of Superstars by Adidas which I love for a chill athleasure look aka it looks like I'm not trying but I really am..

I do love summer but who else is ready for fall as much as I am?!

Photos by Lindsey Swink l Bare Ink Co

O U T F I T    D E T A I L S



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that this dress can be dressed up or down! So stinkin cute!! Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete