N SALE 2017

Saturday, July 22, 2017

It's that time of the year again! Christmas in July aka Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale, and it's now open to the public. I used to work for Nordstrom and this was one of the most fun yet hectic times of the year but the fashion (and my discount lol) made up for that. 

The one thing that I love about the sale is that it is new items at sale cost! 

I do have to admit that this year I wasn't as impressed with the sale as I was during previous years.

Below are a few of my favorite beauty products, shoes, and clothing. If you couldn't tell I love minimal tones.. blush, burgundy, grey, black and white.



This blazer is great for almost all of the seasons. I recently got a new job where I have to dress business casual and this is the perfect blazer for me to look professional and trendy at the same time. This blazer would also look great with a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and heels! It also comes in two other colors.

This is just a must have jean for the fall and winter season.

You cannot go wrong with a leather skirt and the tone of this skirt is calling my name.

These booties are perfect for pretty much any fall outfit they would especially go perfect with those burgundy jeans.



This is SUCH an amazing deal! I love both of these products so much, especially the rose spray. I use the spray at least two times a day. It's amazing to wake you up and to use it as a setting spray. Anyone can use it, even men.. my boyfriend loves it! 

I actually discover this product from Jess Southern's instagram story. I was a little hesitant on purchasing because it is more than I was hoping to spend but this product had flying reviews. I just got it in the mail and I can't wait to test it out. 

you cannot go wrong with dry bar. All of their products are absolutely phenomenal. They dry shampoo and volume spray are my go to. Both of those sprays give your hair SO much volume! I have not tried the detangling spray but since it is dry bar I have a feeling it's going to be good. 

I love nude, pinkie, mauve type lipstick shades so this set is pretty much perfect. I am in a wedding next week and I decided to do my own make up and this is the perfect lip for a summer wedding.

In this palette you get four blushes, bronzer and highlight for a great price. This palette will look flattering on all skin types.

This is one of my absolute favorite items from the sale! I have the biggest obsession with anything leather and embroidery so this is the perfect combo. 

Topshop Stripped Skirt & Top - $39 & $25
Topshop never fails to have the cutest and cost affective items for anniversary

I am in love with the burgundy/suede combo for fall and winter. It looks so cute with a sweater, fur and knee high boots. 

I am so in love with blush and suede. Period. It's perfect. 

I have these in blue and they are light weight, comfy and flattery for an on the go athletic look.

Such a great basic to have.

I just got this in the mail this romper is so freaking cute!! I am in a wedding next week and the day before the wedding we are doing brunch and having the wedding rehearsal and I thought this would be so perfect and versatile for all of the days events.

What are you favorite items from this years N Sale?

You Might Also Like

0 comments