Statement

Thursday, August 04, 2016





My life has been crazy for a little, my best friend got married and I got a promotion at my job so I have been working twice as long but I'm back and so excited to be talking about this outfit. This jacket has got to be one of my favorite statement pieces of all time. Every time I wear this jacket I get tons of compliments and people asking me where I get this jacket from. Of course it is from Topshop,  where I buy the majority of all of my other clothes. This piece was a little pricey but will be a great piece for any season.


All photos were taken by my good friend Lindsey Swink, creator of Bare Ink Design. She hand writes and creates the coolest stuff, go check it out!


O U T F I T    D E T A I L S
Embroidered Jacket, Off the Shoulder Top, Denim Shorts (similar here), Black Booties (similar here)

You Might Also Like

0 comments